Friday 15 July 2011

Friday~
After college, went to Prangin :D
Wow, great, 1 hour repair and not so expensive and then bought an earphone too , wheeeee*
Furthermore, had a amazing steambot moments with qiian~<3
Normally, people will feel bored when you had steambot with only 1 friend, but we were different from others, we felt comfortable and just be ourselves!! Want smile? Just smile, Want cry? I have her shoulder and she has mine!~
Shopping time!! T.T..can see cannot buy..the girl also kek dao..XD
Felt more relax dyy luu=D Solved my phone's thing, hee:P
Yer..saw her ate ice-cream but I cannot eat..>.<
I missed you..you were back to S'pore today..but why you din inform me..Maybe you knew I still cant give up you, right? I was so sorry for loving you..
还记得吗。。淘汰?当我看到你这么做时,我感动了。

“You couldn’t see my tears cause I am in the water.”Fish said to water. “But I could feel your tears cause you are in my heart,” Answered water.
 
你说我肥,我减,
你说我黑,我美白,
你说我丑,我整容,
但是你可想过,我瘦了白了美了,我还会要你吗?
不是我虚荣,这些都是你教会我的,
你接受不到我最差的一面,也没有资格去拥有我最好的一面 XD
我对佛说 : 让我爱她一辈子
佛说 : 只能四天
我说 : 好 , 春天、夏天、秋天、冬天
佛说 : 三天
我说 : 好 , 昨天、今天、明天
......佛说 : 两天
我说 : 白天、黑天
佛说 : 就一天
我说 : 好
佛茫然问到 : 哪一天?
我说 : 每一天
最后佛哭了地说 :
好 , 你可以爱她一辈子♥ :)
想哭就哭
想笑就笑

不要因为世界虚伪
你也变得虚伪了; ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment