Wednesday 6 July 2011



Thursday..
Really sososo..=.=
Firstly, First Aid's members went to General Hospital to visit blood bank=D
Afetr that, we had presentation on field =.=''' SO HOT WEYY :)
Then Joanne and I went to Komtar through Rapid and then we went to BJ by someone's teaching, whee* thanks haa:D
Without him, I dont know when we shall press the ring wor  ^^
Next, we arrived BJ! Walked around there..and then I bought 1 sweet corn to eat..yeah..and then Joanne wanted to go MCD..she ate ice-cream..haha..cute neh !
So dissapointed, but never mind. We went back. I kept my tears. I prefered sleeping. Dont have to think anything ya~
And then we bought burger to eat too~Too hungryyyyyy :P
Yer yer..101 eh rapid so fast tor arrived liao luu..but 502 eh needed to wait half an hour like that..xD
Finally, I 5 something arrived home already...so early..heh =P
今天原谅你,就是希望你别重返今天你所犯的错误,没有人是不会犯错的,犯错了之后就要学习改过,我相信你,加油 <3


把事情变复杂很简单,把事情变简单很复杂。
这个世界既不是有钱人的世界,也不是有权人的世界,它是有心人的世界。
一个人幸运的前提,其实是他有能力改变自己。
经营自己的长处,能使你人生增值;经营你的短处,能使你人生贬值。
地球是运动的,一个人不会永远处在倒霉的位置,所以别放弃。
地球是运动的,一个人不会永远处在高峰的位置,所以别自大。

No comments:

Post a Comment