Monday 11 July 2011

Monday~
Forget today I had duty..=.=
But never mind, I decided to make a replacement on 330 till 430 eh=)
But, it was too bad that I need to have meeting with my HE presentation's memebrs o -.-
We used almost 1 hour to discuss about it, yeah, good luck to us yaa =D
Next, they told me what was I supposed to do then can went back to house luu xD
First time bo hear earphone..break my record..wheee*
After talked with her, my mood seemed better d :)
Loved JaneJane <3
Today, I thought of you many times..It had been happenbed to me ebfore..but now..afetr I had knew the truth, the feeling came again..although it was suffer, I will still bear with it, because I am andrinna, I can=]
Spent 2 and more hour on doing those projects. Tomorrow I will pass up all, and I would be very relax afterwords >.<
Gambateh for tomorrow's presentation haaaaaa '')
My schedule for tomorrow is FULL!!!! @@

No comments:

Post a Comment