Monday 15 August 2011

Monday!
PPS whole day until evening ka pia study xD
Today I was so worried about my exam slip ..luckily got people kept for me..=)
And then kor skyped me..haha..talked with dad and mum through skype..Not so cold dy, they din wear many shirts covered their body jor..haha~
Nainai, Mei Mei and I in house today..felt quite lonely until I chat with my good good friends..:D
So scary! MY first fb acc hampir cannot use! I was so scared! But luckily all thg okay dy...wow..I was shocked..Second one was okay..felt like...so touching..

或许说,是我舍不得和你在一起吧?
我害怕,我怕在一起后,一切都变了,
我害怕在一起后,有些话我不能对你说了,
我害怕在一起后,我会开始在乎你的一切,
我害怕对我最好的人,会对我说谎言,
我害怕,分手后,我们连朋友也不是了...
时间不够用的人大多都比较幸福,因为都没有多余的时间去胡思乱想​.
单身是一种磨练,也是一种精彩,
一个人的时候,学会抵抗寂寞,
两个人的时候,才不会觉得寂寞,
一个人的时候,可以打点好自己的一切,
两个人的时候,才不会成为别人的负担,
一个人的时候,可以过得幸福快乐,
即使有天分手,一样可以活出自我...
有些心事只能自言自语,有些秘密只能讲给朋友, 有些痛苦只能默默承受。 自己还是要靠自己拯救。
There are basically 7 TYPES OF GIRLS:

1. HARD DISK Girls:
Remember everything forever.

.........2. RAM Girls:
Forgets about you the moment you turn her off.

3. SCREENSAVER Girls:
Just for looking.

4. INTERNET Girls:
Difficult to access.

5. SERVER Girls:
Always busy when needed.

6. MULTIMEDIA Girls:
Makes horrible things looks beautiful.

7. VIRUS Girls:
Once enters your system it won't leave even after format, also called WIFE...

No comments:

Post a Comment