Friday 10 February 2012


Friday <3 . <3

Din go to lecture class because stomach very very pain..>.<

Thanks jeann for make a HOT MILO for me, it make me felt much better for the whole day XD

Then hor thanks to yen har, for reload for me..haha^^

When was outside FAU, saw Zhi Li, haha, so called him to tell yen out lorr, abo scared can;t give tiok her money ;P

Next, saw jun hua. LOL. LOL. =.=

I was not purposely ******* d har >.<

Yeah yeah, went to library study with Pei & Apple. HAHAHA. Surprise. - -

Celebration time started! Haha, went to play snooker. >.<

Then hor, the another game really makan money punya lor., ish, one round only. =.=

Saw many peoples beratur outside, guan lai they went to join the singing competition, suddenly, I felt like I wanted to go. HAHAHA. But, finally, din go, because sang ka over syok dy , lalala.

We 4 kongsi present for him. Hoped he liked it  ^ _ ^

My dinner - BREADS. Omg , wow wow! :D

My supper - Char Koay Teow with couples at Kuta Bali. XD

 enjoyed so much! <3

Next time must redbox again and more hours! haha =D

No comments:

Post a Comment