Monday 3 October 2011






Heehee! Sunday and Monday!
Went out to jog with family and then ate dim sum together, haha, papa saw his friends o :)
Then hor, I started to practise my cake with mum and sister, it was fun!
Baked one cake for daddy, he was touched and when he saw my present, he still said:" wow, still got present to take ar..?" haha=)
Then, we went o BJ, because korkor wanted to take ther new CPU, mum and I waited at car waited ka wanted to fall alssp le luu.
After that, we went to gaigai and bought a lot of shirts and pants for korkor because he is going to KL XD
When at night, quite sad, my dear was not going to study in TARC anymore, after talked phone with her, I cried soundly.
Monday, a bit steam steam, they knew what the reasonw as about, then hor, something happened to me, arr, suey dao. Hmm, so I din attend the two classes, 1 T and 1 L. Thanks to yen and chin! =P
Went to computer lab with a siao po! HAHA, and then back to her house, terima kasih for lent me the pin har, next, we went to KFC , ate and talked about 1 hour, tired, but happy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment