Monday 17 October 2011







Today, Monday! yeah, haha, went to school by my friend's car.
Then, actually we wanted to discuss the PR d , but finally, I chose to go lecture, kept on taking those pictures, hoho :)
Laughed die us, all lecture hall seemed like gOt us eh sound nia HOR? XD
And then, I had been more friends with Jeryln them, haha, last time we din talk so much, but now, funny lo, in lecture won't lonely liao :D
In bus no mood. Because of her words, I depressed for such a  so long time. Then Q asked me. We are going to eat ho liao tomorrow and express out the feelings! yeah!~

人类真的很奇怪,为什么我会是人?
他们说,人类是最奇怪的动物,其实,真的很对。
明明决定了,到最后却改变了。
认为自己可以做到的,却做不到了。
以为自己可以解决的,却没有办法去解决。
真的不开心时,安静吧,看看外面的世界,心情会好过点。
听歌,吃,诉苦,就好了。
哭过,就好了...
我,不需要人家懂我,我只需要一个人了解我,就,那 一 个 人 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment