Friday 14 October 2011


Today! Friday! 14/10/2011! haha! What a super wonderful day!
Firstly, went to TARC to study first :)
Then hor, gave a lovely present to my lovely friend!
Went to have lunch with Pandy and Babychew, yer, sia suey lor, dikacau oleh mereka..><
After that,  went to her house make up..lalala <3
Received his calls. Went down and be ready. Went to eat steambot and BBQ with twelve of them :D
When she arrived, her shcocked face was so funny, hahaha, surprise!
Too full and fun till I don't know how to describe..xD
Then, we ate the cake that NSY korkor make one, mango flavour, so nice!
Went to her house for next surprise! haha, after making all the surprise, we went home dy luu, I knew she wanted to cry ady..actually e all felt touching too..really..:P
Thanks the driver for fetching me home, I was so excited, really excited because of the warmth feel and was surrounded by jokes and laughter, and this feel was great, really very enjoyed tonight <3
All the photos can be refered to JK, YY, NSY, ZY and YS's facebook yaa =D

Happy Birthday to my best friend - CSY!
Hoped you have a memorable birthday ya !


No comments:

Post a Comment