Friday 23 December 2011

Friday, Y1M56 CLASS PARTAY!!~23122011!~










 Hahaa, morning hor, wx eh bf came to fetch natasha and I :D

After that, we went to fetch jh liaw. We went to PR lesson, missed Miss Barbara lorr ><

Went to canteen to have our lunch..watched " Fa Zheng Xian Feng" with them...haha..the last episod..xD

Wx and her bf don't know went to where loh, so we all followed cm's car. Ah Ong followed us too~

Arrived Gurney!! We all went to choose presents..some choose wrapper..like me..haha~

Miss Colleen arrived, so we can start to eat in Seoul Garden le o~

cm gave us perlied ka..haha..she felt so shy..hehe~

After ate, it was the time to exchange gifts!~

Just now I ka told jh that I won't get his present only..but, I get his present..wow..really..and ko got wrote thing eh lor..what to someone special d ..hahaha..laughed die us~ cm spoke out..>.<

Some of them back home jor, then, wx, her bf, natt, melissa and I went to Prangin..^^

Wah..geng ah..they went 1 shop in Prangin Mall for more than 1 hour..I brought not enough money..so, just can see cannot buy lo..TT..

Chatime at first avenue! haha, drank orange one, nice nice, maybe I was too thirsty =D

Yor..don't know was good luck or bad luck le hor..met yibeng them two times in same places! hahaha, geng! They still can recognize me! Yet still called my name..wow..haha..pro pro..:D

I felt that wx's bf was so alike with you..really..din lie you d lo..thanks 4 hearing my complaint lak ..xixi~

They took a lot of pics at Seoul Garden just now..but not in my phone..haha..go fb see ka can see diok..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment