Tuesday 20 December 2011

Tuesday 20/11/2011!

After class, waited him at burger there ^^


That time I was talking phone with my dear friend. xD

After that, sat his car and went to avenue loh! HAHAHA, we kept on joking in car, I was fully relaxed! Remember, kao zhi jue :D, I loved to sit his car! haha~

We arrived half an hour earlier ^^

Our room was number 7 , xixi~

Sang until 3pm, after that, we went to watch " MISSION IMPOSSIBLE" :D



Awww, I bought wrong popcorn, I bought a big one, so at the end we can't finished. TT


Then then, we went to SAKAE SUSHI , wheeeeeeeeeeeee*


I ate only RM5.99 nia lo. XD~geng bo? wakaka~He ate so much and the wasabbi..><


He fetch me home, to the lift there, finally, I was so touched!


The feeling was very awesome, nobody can understand , <3

the first D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment