Saturday 24 December 2011

Sunday, Merry Christmas~

Went to Air Itam Pasar with nainai them :D

After that, ate curry mee, too many peoples liao,so, slow but finally wu tan ate tiok ho ><

Walked back to their house and prepared myself to econsave, wow~

Felt happy that got people countdown with me yesterday..yeah~

And then, walked back to my house again d lo~

Prepared to go New World Park~The foods all srill okay okay lo~Tun lee joined us too :D

Shopping in Queensbay and Jusco for 3 and more hours. Bought 1 formal skirt, new shoes and also other staff, wow, finally. XD

Had dinner at Bali Bali Cafe~So sad, she can't recognize me lo~I thought I saw wrong person..mana tahu when I watched her for the second and third time, I was very sure was her, but I not dare called her..>.<..later she thought I was lansii..T.T..

 I knew you must be srudying for the whole day today..gambateh har! We gambateh together har! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment