Friday 23 September 2011

Friday :D
Went to Redbox with my cutie..haha ^^
Sang for four hours leh ..happy dao ^^
And it was very cheap luu, 1 person RM11.50, included drinks and set lunch..haha=)
Aiyoyo, but hor, camera rosak jor, cannot take picture since ytd and today..T.T
But this memories will saty in my heart! <3
Ho chio luu, we went to Pm so early, bo lang punya XD~Use 5 fingers also can count tiok..haha~
Then we went to buy the shampoo luu, darl said that she wanted to buy for her mum as a collection~>.<
Then hor, her bf macam angry jor, speechless..but ssaw diok ehr cute face, all also forget liao la hor? :D
She told me that he find him in fb, and asked the stupid questions.
I already explained to you, but you dont want to hear.
You promised me that you won't disturb me anymore, but now , how do you explain this?
You told everyone that I was in fault, you are in the right.
You are fucking annoying :@

No comments:

Post a Comment