Friday 11 November 2011













11/11/11! Friday!

What a wonderful day was !

Firstly, we went to classes as usual.

After that, Pei and I went to buy the milk tea, so sour >.<

Time ngam ngam ho, qian also walked at the right time, haha.

Arrived PM quite early, then we went to have our steambot ^^

Si suey nia..first time..T.T..I will rmb you 2 bully me..hng..ho liao la you 2..@.@..pakat liao loh~

Ying Jun them also got came to PM, haha..

Met ZY, BH and YY=D

Yerrrr, YY said I fat joy, actually hor, not because of I fat jor, it was because of my shirt was too longgar, you knew? XD~

Walked walked around the shopping centre there~

Bought 1 shirt..haha..2mr MV can wear that shirt..really not bad!~

I will rmb today, because it was a special day for me, and also I spent this day with my darlings, it was really a memorable day!

Terima kasih you all, heeeee:)

Thanks for those who helped me download songs and helped me...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment