Tuesday 22 November 2011

Tuesday, a very great day!

Went to canteen to buy my breakfast, but maybe I came too early liao, so, harsh potato haven't ready lo~ Never mind~ I ate fried rice first~

My dear's class also at B Block first floor, same with mine! wheeee! We went to another room to talk but hor, when talked about a girl, talked till my fire also went up liao loh, she kept on telling me to cool down, cool down, hahaha~ 

English Presentation was over! yahoooo!~

We had only 1 class because teacher was sick, so another class was cancelled :D

We sat at canteen to have our lunch and then continue do our PR assignments..really did ka we so pekchek!~

But the most funniest thing was, when we went to ...hahaha! So good la weyy, pang sai also wanted to wait you har! Siao zha bo! haha ><

But , finally, we did it too! And hor, can meet many friends in canteen lo~haha~^^~

Next, went to FAU! Zha dao neh~ So many peoples inside..Oh,,,yuan lai, all my friends, haha!  They wanted to take MV, so since I was wearing formal shirts, I was included inside their mv too, wow!~ aha, dream also dream bo tiok they will help them to take a part of MV..

Actually, I was not really understand what their MV was about..=.=

Thanks Chris for letting me watched movie for many hours..hehe!~


But, just now , Ah Kim let us saw their MV which they took in hospital, okay okay lor..2mr we will be going out for lunch and cutting our mv...yeah!~

Watched " 法政先锋 " watched till I cried..It was a really good movie, don't miss it! =D

I wished to watch the episode 4..wow! Looking forward for that seriously!~


什么叫经理?就是经常不讲理的人

什么叫总监?就是总在监督别人的人

什么叫主任?就是把主要的事情布置给别人的人

什么叫主管?就是每天主要任务是管着你的人

什么叫秘书?就是让领导秘密舒(书)服的人 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment