Monday 14 November 2011



Wheeeeeee* Today was Monday!

Really a wonderful day!

Firstly, we went to give teachers to see the leave form and then we went to promote our blood donation campaign in teacher's offices and also lectures hall.

The most funny thing was , one of the lecturer said that :" If  you don't donate blood, I want you all to repeat my subject" Wahhh, this sentence really super funny!! Laughed ka us non-stop!! haha~^^

And then, we went to eat lunc togetehr sambil saw them studying IT...I want pensan liao..aneh chim d..and Akaun also..>.<

They said my face so steam when hearing they explained the Akaun sentence..:D

Finally, more and more donaters were coming! Really got the mood to do it..wow! This happy feeling, don't know how to describe lo~

Today I knew many things..but hor, be happy lak ^^ because to me, the worst day also will passed, there is nothing to be worried about, right ? ^^~

Tomorrow will be more syok! Tmr I will kena interviewed too, hahaha~Din go for the only one period, good neh ...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment