Tuesday 15 November 2011



















Hey yo :D~Today was Tuesday!~

Today was the second day of Blood Donation Campaign!

Well, I needed to help she took photos, max 30 photos, but I just took 20 nia, hahaha~

Went to eat chicken rice with Kwang Yao, Tracy and Sang Han..chicken rice again..Zzz..I ate ka......

Met many Tar's  students there, included classmates...xD~

Actually, I don't know which of my feelings were true, when today he came nearer to me , my heart beated very fast, really rapidly.

I can't woke up cause I was sleeping too soundly and he cubit my nose, hng ><

My feeling came again, I really don't know how to handle, when he sat beside me, I felt so happy,and how I hoped time could stop at here right now.

But, I don't know whether she was his sister or gf, curious=) But maybe I just think too much=D

Thank you bus uncle for the first free fetch yar! xixi~

谁说当情人的一定会幸福,谁说当知己的不会快乐?

爱一个人不一定要和他在一起,当他的 "家人" 也很不错嘛 ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment