Tuesday 1 November 2011

Tuesdayyyy! :D
I had a super good news to announce! Our mass media assignment get the highest!! We were so shocked and can't really believed that we can get the highest marks than others, wow! Others were shocked too! I believed that this results came from the hard work among us , yeahhhh! <3
At first aid room sat for quite a long time~Stella and Yiwen came in too, good good, got peoples chat with me ^^
And then went to makmal internet to online with Sang Han~wahaha~but, so cold inside =.=
Went inside bus and saw Jason was sleeping..haha..but he also woke up finally ><
Saw something too..really very brainless lor, want do also don't do ka like this, you didn't think for other peoples eh you know? 
Today , what happened to the internet? Sipek slow! :@
Talked phone with siao po..haha..she thought I was her friend..zzz..make I felt so sweat~xD~
Looking forward on tomorrow, lol, sure will crazy with them :D 
My dear XQ, wished you can recover soon! Waiting you yaa!



不要在流淚的時候做任何決定,情緒負面的時候說話越少越好。 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment