Monday 21 November 2011



Monday!

Today, finally, we saw our Chinese MV already!

But he haven't cut nicely lo, still had a few parts needed to be cut =D

Went to FAU to discuss the English's presentation with them, hahah, why were they so cute leh hor? XD~

Finally, I have finished my PR tutorial questions! yeah~

And choosing the movies for tomorrow English's presentation ^^

Mass media's teacher finded me at Facebook, she said that tomorrow d class will be cancelled! wow wow wow!! haha, happy! XD! Excited weyy!

Wednesday, they said want to go eat the tong pok fu, haha, because someone did a good thing for us , so we must bao da him lo! :P

This is the video that we are going to use for tmr's presentation, hehe :D

Said truly, I was really crying when I watched our MV..it was too touching...

No comments:

Post a Comment