Thursday 17 November 2011











Thursday! =D

Went to TESCO with Mawar Merah, LC and also YY after class , wheee* Excited!

We finished our Tamadun's exam liao, so we went to celebrate! aha! I was quite satisfied with my marks lor, but also wanted to say thank you to friends who helped me, this called 礼尚往来 :P

Teacher fetch us there and also she belanja we ate loh, yorrr, really very paiseh..=]

So, we said next time we want to belanja her back :D

Saw Y1M55 eh peoples at there too, I wondered why my working place had not been opened for so many days..It was the third time I went to TESCO since last week, but din open worr, why?

And the funniest was, teacher showed to us where she lived, wakaka, really laughed ka tak boleh controlled..lol..This LC lar, said lai said ki don't know what she said, her reaction was really cute...><

Played Ding Ding too, wasted my RM2..haha..played the car game..syok ar!! they 3 saw ka  eyes opened ka aneh big..hahahahaha..fun!

received baby chew's message, but luckily I already on the way to back , xixi =]

We watched " THE SHARK NIGHT" today in CA! hahaha, I nt dare see la weyy, they paksa me to watch the process ><

I thought, before they watched, I have already told they who will be dead, who were save..haha~

But when watched till half, the vice chairman came and closed our laptop..!!! Yorrr! People watched ka climax liao, he closed our laptop and called us went to serve peoples, but, only 1 people nia..-.- Kek si lang..zzz..

Finally, my turn to donate blood, met tomato and sylvester donated blood too, hehe ^^

I really felt like pengsan lor, but hor, I also forget to take my souvenir..=.=

They 2 waited me at foyer d lor, so I needed to fast fast go loh, met Kean Yong too! Talked about the script, he zha dao! haha, he din know that we went to so many places for this MV ma..^^

And then ho, the Laksa stall din open...so, cancelled! xD~

Thanks my dear for helping me at the most important moments! really touched!

Night, Facebook chat with friends again, haha, actually, my head still a bit pain d lor..

Yoyo, finally knew who he liked liao..happy ^^

So, conclusion was, rest more! good night all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment