Tuesday 29 November 2011

Tuesday! =P

Watched 溏心风暴  again, hahaha, really adventurous!

We  only had one class!

After class, we went to canteen and did out 剧本 until 1pm like this luu~

Went out , hoped to meet Qiian them but I missed the chance! TT

I waited in big bus but waited until half an hour, no people came too, then I gave a call to bus uncle, he said that today had bus and fortunately, he can recognize my sound, wow wow, and I ka can arrived there in time,  but actually, I was late for 1 hour something, Kather, sorry ar..:)

Sent my hp to hospital, haha, it must receive treatment liaw. After that, we went to home recipe to eat, wahh, just ate and chat, we spent almost 2 and more hours ^^

Since its treatment haven't done, we went to POPULAR to have a walk and I bought 1 pencil case, aha =D

Finally, I took it back home safely, I must take care of you from now on and prevent you from injuries , this was my promise ya ! XD

Today, just today, if it was not today, I also won't knew so much things..but I loved to listen, analyze and gave my opinions, xixi~

Bought 1 new watch and I was super enjoyed these moments, I appreciated today so much, thank you <3

Forgive your enemies, but never, never forget their names.
As people grow up they stop playing with toys, they replace the toys with someone’s feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment