Friday 25 November 2011


 

Wheeeeeee, the cakes seemed yummy or not? Hie hie, this was what Qiian and I bought in "Xin Jia En" :D

Hello everybody, today was Friday!

Back hometown eh tor back hometown,  xin them went for a trip to SP, and they stayed at ChiaXin's house, wohoo! Yen tor watched movie alone because she don't want watch twilight, aha! and Chin tor back hometown lo, me leh, back air itam makan , haha, and then went to my dear's house to talk talk, hehe,furthermore, we watched our mv too, hahaha, really, funny la weyy :)

This was the first time she used her motor to fetch me back home and I was the first person to sit her motor, wow! haha, what a first good try! really surprised and touched! XD

Hmm, my dear, don't be too upset and angry of those peoples who speak without using their brain because they are brainless or maybe they have brain, but they don't know how to use it. Don't blame them la Kay? We must always remember of people's good what. The thing that happened today, really had a bit over ya,, maybe the people don't have feeling just because they were cold-blooded, Hmm,just remember, treat people the way they treat you :D

Got one boy, gave we suan siao till speechless, am song! haha, blek!

Today , she saw I tied hair leh and I will shy want you knew? awwwwwww! Honestly, I loved to tie up my hair, because it let me felt relax, heeee <3

There was one thing that I was sad about, it was our PR presentation. TT, maybe we really tried our best and we haven't get our results, just I felt that JH's group did better than us. But, I knew that the comments that were given by teacher were correct, just we didn't notice them and we really make some mistakes today, wuwu, due to the reason that my mood was influenced today, so I thought I wasn't do as good as mass media's. Hoped that our group would get better result la har, pray pray prau =P

These few days I don't really think of you anymore , yeah!

I love chatting a lot, it makes me feel good all the time =D

No comments:

Post a Comment